Google takes user feedback into account when ranking a webpage. You'll stay ahead of your rivals, and be easier to find new clients if you have favorable evaluations on websites like Trustpilot, womo, and more.
Websites for ratings and reviews
Compared to other directory services, Google does not favor ratings on Google+ Local. Encourage your satisfied customers to provide reviews on the websites they feel most at ease using.
There are also ones that are industry-specific, such as Facebook pages that feature a review system and HomeImprovement Pages, which are excellent for firms in house building and trades.
Make sure your listing has some reviews. Don't, however, just compose one by yourself. If you decide to write your own review, be upfront about the fact that it is you who is doing it. Instead of writing a review, say something to the effect that you are pleased to be able to help and, if you can, include a link to another review site where you have received favorable feedback from customers.
For instance, Datarate offers the same service as a feedback system for your website but the user does not leave the website when he leaves a comment or rating, and the rating will automatically show on the account page of your website at app.datarate.io), giving you two sources of feedback with on action.
More than just comments, the system enables easy communication, saving favorites, and a personal environment, which makes your website much more accessible and personal, a community on your website, and everything is managed with a simple dashboard.
Avoid spam reviews.
Avoid producing false testimonials or reviews, and refrain from using review writing services. People are able to detect a phony or will think you wrote it yourself. Reviewers don't write in the same manner as a business would.
If there are a few negative reviews, don't be alarmed.
The reader might assume that the reviews were filtered if they are all overwhelmingly good. The credibility of the evaluations as a whole is enhanced by the presence of a few reviews with rating deficiencies. Most review sites allow you to respond to a review, allowing you to address the issue, provide an apology, or take other corrective action.
The majority of viewers will have their "moron filter" on and skip or give it little credence as long as there are plenty of good reviews to balance it out if there are any very crazily unjust reviews that you can't reply to or censor
What other people say about your company has a much greater impact than anything you can say. The individual listening to a sales presentation will immediately hear it through a trusted filter, and their mind will be on the lookout for biased or unfounded statements when we promote ourselves or our businesses. If we believe we are listening to a sales presentation, we can't help but listen for signs of bias, even when we know and like the speaker.
Movies, books, and every other thing on amazon.com have reviews and testimonials for a very good reason: they are effective and efficient. We have a natural tendency to believe what a stranger who has never met us says about a business or another individual over what that person says about themselves. Edification is a reliable method of verifying the credentials of a third party; it is the equivalent of leaving town except with a briefcase. Reviews that are not on your own website and that were written by someone else have more authority than anything you could possibly say or write.
Google's instructions for reviewing products
- Be enlightening and perceptive: Describe what other visitors might encounter by being detailed and pertinent to the location you are evaluating. Highlight the unique qualities of the location and attempt to offer something fresh and original. Reviews ought to highlight the special experiences that establishments provide, from trademark cuisine to hidden discount racks.
- Keep it genuine: Be genuine. Examine your own experience and describe what you liked or disliked about the location. Include both the good and bad parts of your visit, and try to be as accurate as you can.
- Remember to show respect because not every interaction with a location will be positive. You may occasionally desire to offer unfavorable criticism. Be sure your criticism is constructive, despite your frustration. Owners of businesses frequently use criticism to enhance their products.
- Reviews, not general commentary: Occasionally, because of recent media attention or current events, specific locales may become the focus of more extensive public discussion or debate. Your viewpoint is respected and valued, but Local Reviews are not intended to be used for social or political commentary. We believe that other platforms, such as blogs or social networks, are better suited for this kind of discussion. Please only discuss your personal interactions there rather than making broad observations about it in light of recent events.
- When you write intelligent evaluations, people will pay attention. Do not overuse uppercase or punctuation; keep them readable. Don't swear, spell-check, and use proper grammar. A paragraph is a good length to use. Have fun and be inventive!
Use comments and tags to make your site more alive
Data Rite's system allows you to rate and comment not only on your website but with a focus on the information found on it. If there is a question that your site answers, Data Rite will find it and automatically make users rate it, comment on it and even save it. There is no reason why if good information is on your website, it will not be accessible to everyone, and that is what Datarte does, makes rating a simple operation and maximizes the value of the rating.
Building a community of content consumers,
Content recommendations and Content rating.
All under the same platform